Kansas State University Foundation

  1. K-State home
  2. »KSU Foundation
  3. »How to give
  4. »How to give securities held in physical form

How to give securities held in physical form

The KSU Foundation also accepts gifts of securities held in physical form. In order to transfer the power of the stock/bond to the KSU Foundation, please:

  1. Fill out the Irrevocable Stock or Bond Power form below as follows:irrevocable stock or bond power form
    Sample Stock Bond Power Form.doc

    Power form notes:

    • Please sign the stock power exactly as printed on the front of the physical security
    • Have the Signature Medallion Signature guaranteed (usually available at your financial institution)
  2. Provide a short letter indicating the name of the security, number of shares, and purpose of the gift.Please see the sample letter provided below.sample letter
    Sample Letter to KSU Foundation.doc
  3. Mail the security, letter, and power form to the KSU Foundation, Attn: Investment Accounting.

If you have any questions throughout the process, please contact our team at 785775-2114 or email SecuritiesGifts@ksufoundation.org