Invest in training and research for the next game-changers in animal health, food production, hospitality and food safety.
The future of animal health, food production and safety, and hospitality industries
We have the experts. Our classes and workshops are taught by faculty with deep industry experience. We help professionals expand their education and launch their careers to higher levels.
From growing food, to making meats and produce safer to eat, to leading food-based research units, K-State’s Olathe campus offers educational solutions that influence sectors of America’s more than $1 trillion agriculture industry. The research our faculty and students conduct can improves the well-being of people around the world.
From professionals working to advance their careers to inspiring future scientists, K-State Olathe produces results. Our programs cover a range:
• Industry-driven courses and workshops
• K-12 science programs in Kansas City public schools
• Graduate programs, including counseling, public health, food science and animal health
• A growing number of certificate programs
Want to see the Olathe campus continue to grow? Investment from donors furthers our ability to instruct industry leaders, conduct cutting-edge research and engage our community.
You can make a difference by investing in:
- Facilities and technology necessary to provide students the tools and opportunities to advance their education
- Faculty scholars who train the next generation of industry leaders and model effective practices
- Scholarship support to keep these vital fields accessible to people from all backgrounds
- Student learning, field experiences, support programs and career advising that make our grads the best they can be
- Community and K-12 outreach programs that bring innovative and creative ideas to the greater population.
Choose how to support K-State Olathe
Researchers at the Kansas State University Olathe campus are looking at replacing the plastic sticker on fresh produce with a laser-printed QR code on the food itself. This would reduce environmental waste and improve food traceability.
Scholarships empower our students to gain career and life-expanding opportunities outside the classroom, such as student government or participating in competitions.
Your donation to the General Scholarship fund will help students reach their goals to pursue a graduate degree at K-State Olathe.
Strategic funds provide our college and departments the flexibility to respond to emerging needs and opportunities.
Your support to K-12 Programs will provide activities for students and teachers to embed STEM education throughout the education pipeline.
K-State Olathe is working across institutions in the region to bring together human and animal health research and education and your donation can help advance our One Health Initiatives.
Your donations will support programs and research that will advance the availability of safe and secure food sources, as well as community outreach to enhance wellness.
Keeping our facilities up to date and fitted with current technology empowers us to recruit and retain outstanding faculty and students and prepare our students for successful careers.
Strategic funds provide the college and departments flexibility to respond to emerging needs and opportunities.
K-State Olathe strives to be responsive to emerging needs in our region and opportunities that will help with economic growth and development. By making a donation to the K-State Olathe Excellence Fund, you will be supporting these emerging initiatives that will make an impact on our community.